Friday, February 3, 2012

Our musings...


~Piper~

Before I die I want to….

*Share the gospel with a famous person

*Dance and sing in Kroger

*Live in a lighthouse

* Be a true friend to someone

*Get arrested


~Carolyn~

Before I die I want to….

*Go on a missions trip to South Africa

*Drive a four-wheeler

*Hike the Appalachian trail from one end to the other

*Take a ride on a submarine and conquer my fear of deep water once and for all

*Adopt children from the U.S.


~Ella~

Before I die I want to….

*Go on a long-term missions trip overseas

*Lead a friend to Christ

* Be a really good photographer (Note from Sofia: Come on, seriously? She already IS!)

* See the prayers that I pray every night answered

* be able to recite the book of James


~Sofia~

Before I die I want to….

*Stop world hunger

*Follow God with every step of my life

*Lead someone to Christ through a book I write

*Make someone laugh so hard that they cry by using only facial expressions

*Be a missionary in Israel or Africa


What are some things you want to do before you die?



Photo copyright Sofia Collins 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you wish to leave a comment please keep your comment pleasant. Make sure all your words and content are glorifying to God. If any comment is left that does not bring glory and honor to God it will be deleted immediately.

Thanks a lot for leaving a comment!

"Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger, for the anger of a man does not produce the righteousness that God requires." ~ James 1:19-21

"So whether you eat, or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." ~1 Corinthians 10:31