Sunday, September 25, 2011

Love you, sis :)

It gives me pains to see you leave,
But I never forget what I've learned through the years
We've gone through a lot together
Much less laughs and tears

I'll always be there for you,
Even after we’re married
I'll always stay true to you.
After all the love we’ve carried

You are my sister,
And my very best friend
You will always be
And my love will never end

You are a part of me,
And never will you ever leave my heart.
All the times we've shared together
Our hearts will never part

Don't let anyone take my place,
They'll never change our lives together.
Or even if you think they will
Remember we will be sisters forever

The laughs, we have
We share the tears,
We kept our promises
That have built up throughout the years.

I’ll love you all through life
I'll never let us part,
Because you'll always have special place
That special place is in my heart.

~Kristen M. Saccardi

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you wish to leave a comment please keep your comment pleasant. Make sure all your words and content are glorifying to God. If any comment is left that does not bring glory and honor to God it will be deleted immediately.

Thanks a lot for leaving a comment!

"Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger, for the anger of a man does not produce the righteousness that God requires." ~ James 1:19-21

"So whether you eat, or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." ~1 Corinthians 10:31